Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] [Denied] MakFeed's staff application

MakFeed

Discord username: MakFeed#4429

- Ingame username: MakFeed

- What's your timezone? 

- How old are you? I'm 16

- Why are you applying for staff? I'm quite active on the server and notice some people intruding the servers rules

- How many hours are you available every week? At least 2 hours a day

- What would you change about TBC? Honestly, nothing really, since we already have a building general channel

- What good staffing traits would you say you have? Idk, I can ask people to stop breaking the rules very kindly

- Do you have any staffing experience on other Discord/Ingame servers? Not really, the only server I was staff on had 4 people including me, 

- Notes: (Optional)

This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by tfyR
Topic starter Posted : 17/05/2021 7:14 am
Nova4334
Member Admin

I vote yes, I think you possess quite a good amount of professionality and are a very loyal member of TBC. Good luck!

Posted : 18/05/2021 9:19 am
MakFeed liked
Zer0
 Zer0
Member Admin

Sadly a no from me. Simply because your applying reason isn't a good reason in my opinion & you could've for sure written more at "good staffing traits..", just an idk does not do the job for me. Still good luck!

Posted : 18/05/2021 9:49 am
MakFeed liked
MakFeed

@zer0 fair enough

Thanks for ur feedback, maybe I actually should get some more staffing experience

Topic starter Posted : 18/05/2021 11:01 am
Dee Dae
Member Admin

Also going to be a no from me. There is an enormous difference between staffing on a server with three people and one with hundreds. I do however think you have the potential to make an excellent staff member in the future. 🙂 

Posted : 18/05/2021 1:38 pm
MakFeed liked
tfyR
 tfyR
Member Admin

Yes

I think you can probably find out more about yourself while you're staff. Don't sweat it, your reason will come to you naturally and the same can likely be said for your traits.

Good luck

Posted : 18/05/2021 3:02 pm
MakFeed liked

This has to be a no from me too

• Like dee said: There is a really big difference between a small group of friends u moderate and a server with hundreds of people
  • But on the other hand i also believe every opportunity can help u learn and grow in the future
  • I also feel a bit skeptical about ur staffing straits as the idk feels way worse than a honest no.
Posted : 20/05/2021 4:55 pm
MakFeed liked
tfyR
 tfyR
Member Admin

Denied

But, don't give up hope. There's always next time!

Try to figure out what your good qualities are as a staff, and get some experience staffing on a smaller server.

Posted : 20/05/2021 5:02 pm
MakFeed liked
Share: